There are some important dates in the process from the application to contract. Let’s take a look at 5 important dates.
- Application date = mousikomi bi: The date of issuing the application
- Rent starting date = chinryo hassei bi: The date of starting the rent. You can start staying and the rent start charging.
- Moving-in date = Nyukyo bi: The date you can move in. Same date of the rent starting date.
- Contract date = Keiyaku bi: The date of the contract between the tenant and the landlord.
- Contract starting date = Keiyaku kaishi bi: The date of the contract start. Same as the rent starting date.
- Moving date = Hikkoshi bi: The date of your moving-in.
How to manage these dates well?
Find the real estate company who has experience for working with foreign community well. We are in the business for more than 10 years. We know how to find the foreign friendly landlord and we can provide solution in every process.
Approval process is started after submitting the application. Once approved, you are informed the landlord’s expected contract date and rent starting date. the date is sometime different from what you want.
Please check carefully those date before saying YES.
Contact us anytime!
Any question? Please contact us anytime! RENTOKYO contact
We are happy to help you find the place.